We will equip you with the skills and confidence to make the decisions that will transform your company’s marketing activity, add real value to your organisation, and in turn advance your career.
The Strategic Marketing (Online) MSc programme from Imperial College London will enable you to graduate with the same programme certification as our top-ranked MSc Strategic Marketing (on campus) programme, without interrupting your career. The online format enables you to study from anywhere in the world; distance will be no barrier to achieving your Master’s and advancing your career.
Why should you study this programme?
- Whether you’re an ambitious recent graduate or a motivated early-career professional looking to level-up, you will gain immensely from our Master's in Strategic Marketing.
- By learning from and collaborating with our world-class faculty and thought-leaders, the programme provides a uniquely “Imperial College view” of marketing - one where marketing fundamentals intersect with the latest thinking and tools in strategy, technology and innovation, and where marketing science is blended with managerial insights and data-driven decision making.
- The knowledge and skills developed in the core modules will cement the foundation you need as a marketing leader. The electives give you the opportunity to deep dive into concepts and skills that will set you apart in the marketing profession and take your career to the next level.
- Through the projects, you will synthesise your programme learnings and apply them to solve a problem for your company, or acting as a consultant for another organisation.
- You won’t have to wait until the culmination of the programme to apply your new skills and knowledge. As you study part-time, you’ll be able to apply your new skills and knowledge immediately to add value to your team and wider organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Market Management
- Applied Strategic Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Market Research
- Strategic Brand Management
- Finance & Pricing Strategy
- Services & Customer Relationship Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 88 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- To apply for MSc Strategic Marketing, you should have a First or Upper Second Class Honours undergraduate degree from a recognised university (or international equivalent) in a discipline such as:
- Whilst there are no specific ‘A’ Level criteria for admission to MSc Strategic Marketing, you should be aware that some companies have very strict grade requirements for their graduate programmes.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.