The Data Analyst is among the range of established roles that are set to experience increasing demand in the run up to 2022 (“The Future of Jobs Report“, The World Forum). And even #1 for 2020!In this Applied MSc programme, you will:
- Develop a sharp analytical mind to structure your scientific and technical actions in producing clear and actionnable decision-support reports
- Master the market leaders software in business intelligence and data visualisation, enhanced by industrial certifications.
- Acquire unique and value-added skills in various databases technologies, enhancing the standard profile of a Data Analyst.
- Getting comfortable with Machine Learning for predictive analysis, with solid scientific grounds and concrete applications through the most prevalent technologies.
- Refresh on simple yet powerful fundamentals mathematics for practical statistical applications.
- Get awareness of IT project management and the legal consequences of data handling, with a pinch of ethical thinking regarding the consequences of mining (big) data.
All DSTI's Applied MSc programme are RNCP (National Registry of Professional Certification) Level 7 accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Mathematics for Data Science
- Foundations of Statistical Analysis & Machine Learning
- R for Big Data
- Semantic Web technologies for Data Science Developments
- Data Wrangling with SQL
- Relational Databases Management Systems
- NoSQL databases
- Data Pipeline
Data Management & Visualisation
- Advanced Excel for Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Data & Machine Learning Visualisation Ecosystem
- Reporting & Visualisation
- CRM Data Management
- Data Laws & Regulations – Philosophies, Geopolitics & Ethics
- IT Project Management: PMP-PMI and Agile approaches
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Sciences Machine Learning View 24 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants with a compact 2-year degree: with work experience
Applicants with a compact 3-year bachelor degree or above: no particular preconditions
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.