LISAA course validates two fields of expertise, in interior architecture and in design, with a state-registrered* level 7 qualification.
This five-year course offers a focus in interior architecture & global design, interior architecture & service design or interior architecture & connected design from the 4th year on. It allows to complete a non accredited LISAA school bachelor at the end of the 3rd year.
The Interior Architecture & Design course is joined directly in 1st year, which is an integrated foundation year. Students can enter in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th year.
Thanks to numerous partnerships with companies in the industry, and a teaching staff made up of architecture and design professionals, LISAA is widely renowned, notably by the Ministry of Culture and Communications and also by UNAID (French National Union of Interior Architecture Designers). LISAA is ranked 5th best private school of Interior architecture by professionals.
Students in the Interior Architecture and Design course from LISAA School of Design can undertake a sandwich course work placement during their 5th year - contract of apprenticeship or professional training contract.
- Commercial interior architect - retail
- Interior architect
- Interior Decorator
- Culinary designer
- IoT designer
- Service designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Observational Drawing
- Life Drawing
- Outdoor Drawing / Perspective
- Creativity / Colour
- Project Methodology
- Computer Graphics / Visual Communication
- Architecture workshop
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Applications for non-EU students must be completed before June 30th in order to obtain a student visa.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 7 other Masters in Architecture in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is subject to both the presentation of a file and an oral interview. The interview allows a discussion about the candidate's background and ambitions. The objective is to to gauge his motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of a profession in interior architecture and design. Students can join in at the beginning of every year.
A presentation of personal work (drawing, illustration, photography, graphic design, personal research);
The application form filled in:
- A resume or C.V.
- A statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts of records for the last 2 semesters of education
- €90 of application fees
- A copy of passport/ID card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7590 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7590 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA7890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7890 EUR per year during 60 months.
- 1st year: French course: 7 690€ / English course: 7 890€
- 2nd and 3rd year: French course: 9 190€ / English course: 9 190€
- 4th year: 9 290€
- 5th year: sandwich course work placement: tuition fees are partially or totally paid by the company or a funding agency (OPCO) / no sandwich course: 9 290€
- 1st year (Common core): sandwich course work placement: tuition fees are partially or totally paid by the company or a funding agency (OPCO) / no sandwich course: French course: 6 590€ / English course: 7 590€
- 2nd year: Specialisations Fashion & Luxury Management - Communication & Digital marketing for Fashion - Fashion Marketing & Sustainability: sandwich course work placement: tuition fees are partially or totally paid by the company or a funding agency (OPCO) / no sandwich course: French course: 6 490€ / English course: 7 490€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.