This five-course Teaching English as a Second - Foreign Language program from The University of Arizona provides graduate-level credit and training in how and what to teach, including skill areas such as grammar, culture and teaching with technology.
Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) is a rich experience that can open doors around the world, and individuals with experience living and working a year or two abroad have a competitive edge in any field. The five-course graduate certificate is completed online over five 7-week sessions, one course at a time.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Designed by leaders in the field, the course topics include TEFL methods, curriculum/materials development and assessment, linguistics and pedagogical grammar, culture for TEFL, and technology-enhanced English language teaching.
- These courses provide a foundation that, combined with a bachelor’s degree, can help secure entry-level TEFL positions around the world. The courses also provide graduate-level credit, meaning they complement a related master’s degree or can be applied later to a full Master of Arts in TEFL.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 6 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.