The International Security Studies certificate from The University of Arizona consists of four courses or 12 units. Courses are drawn from a variety of topics, such as conflict in the Middle East, climate change, foreign policy of Russia, American foreign policy, American national security, international security, global political economy, European security, terrorism and terrorist networks, energy security, and Japanese and Chinese nationalism.
Students who register for this certificate program take the same courses as students who are enrolled in the Master of Arts program in International Security. Moreover, all courses taken through the certificate program will count toward the M.A. degree. Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 are encouraged to apply for the certificate first.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- All courses are taught by regular UA faculty members. However, none of these courses are available on campus, and all of them have been designed specifically for the certificate program and the M.A. degree.
- Each course is six to eight weeks long. Students can register for up to three courses per semester.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Terrorism & Security View 26 other Masters in International Law in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 6 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.