Join the Special Education - Disabilities program from The University of Arizona and build a strong academic foundation in the principles of special education and prepare to teach, advocate, supervise or plan programs for adults and children with disabilities.
Enhance your existing teaching experience with advanced special education skills in one of three specializations: challenging behavior, autism spectrum disorder or sensory impairments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The core program will take you through an in-depth examination of teaching methods and learning structures that you can use to create a comfortable learning environment for students with disabilities and special needs. You will have the opportunity to explore the latest teaching methods and learning techniques, as well as conduct independent research.
- In lieu of a master's thesis or final comprehensive exam, you will conduct an in-depth study, special project or formal report with the supervision of a faculty mentor. This project is designed to provide you with essential skills and experience in research, writing and reporting.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Special Education in Argentina
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10686 USD per semester during 12 months.
National21372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10686 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Northern Cyprus
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.