The International Security Studies program from The University of Arizona provides an empirical and conceptual review of the international system, including many courses that review the principal features of the system from the post-war period to present day.
Since contemporary security goes beyond military capacity and force, the program seeks to address challenges related to demographic, environmental, developmental and social trends.
The conceptual framework applied across the course offerings provides a strong interdisciplinary and cross-regional approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The degree requires 36 graduate credit hours and is delivered online.
- Courses are drawn from a variety of topics, such as conflict in the Middle East, climate change, foreign policy of Russia, American foreign policy, American national security, international security, global political economy, European security, terrorism and terrorist networks, research design, and Japanese and Chinese nationalism.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Terrorism & Security View 76 other Masters in International Relations in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.