- Global standing
Developed in collaboration with practising educational leaders from Australia and Canada, this international education master's is offered for online study around the world. You'll be equipped to anticipate and analyse issues and responses from local and global perspectives and implement best practice strategies.
- Online convenience
Our online course delivery means you can study while working and apply what you learn directly to your workplace. Charles Sturt University provides an excellent range of support tools for online students, including course materials designed to engage and promote active thinking and participation.
- Dynamic learning community
Join a highly motivated community of professionals on a leadership trajectory. You'll experience the benefits of group-based learning and forge professional connections that will extend well beyond your studies.
- Industry leaders
Charles Sturt University has a strong international reputation and research profile. You'll learn from dedicated educators with extensive school leadership experience.
Charles Sturt University's Master of International Education (School Leadership) provides the knowledge and skills required to lead in educational settings internationally, including advancing your professional expertise to succeed as a school principal. This qualification will increase your professional mobility and your ability to apply global perspectives to any professional setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Educational Leadership
- School Leadership
- Mentoring, Leadership and Change
- School Leadership
- Professional Practice in Education and Training
- Leading Professional Learning Organizations
- English in the World
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTeaching Educational Leadership View 17 other Masters in Educational Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS provider 00005F
- Applicants for the Master of International Education (School Leadership - generic and with specialisation) must meet the following admission requirements:
- * Hold the degree of Bachelor of Education or AQF equivalent from an approved tertiary institution; or
- * Hold the degree of Bachelor of Education (Honours) or AQF equivalent from an approved tertiary institution; or
- * Hold a Bachelor’s degree or AQF equivalent from an approved tertiary institution with an end‐on integrated professional teaching qualification (such as a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, or Bachelor of Teaching Secondary)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23600 AUD per year during 12 months.
National22000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.