Ostelea has decided to develop the Online Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality , with the objective of keeping professionals and directors to lead global business projects in the field of hospitality management.
Ostelea Tourism Management School is member of the Asociación Española de Directores y Directivos de Hotel.
- Employability: 3 workshops focusing on selection processes and improving your application.
- Entrepreneurship: guidance and advice are given through the Entrepreneurs Program.
- Career Transitions: 5 workshops to give students guidance on their professional future.
Professional Opportunities and Careers
Most common professional opportunities of the Online Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality at Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality are:
- Hotel management.
- Restaurant company management.
- Management of hotel or restaurant groups of companies.
- Corporate department directors of hotel chains.
- Hotel division management in company groups.
- Food & Beverage division management.
- Operational supervisor of collective centres.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structure and international finance of the tourism sector
- Talent management and innovation in global context
- Strategic management and operations in the hotel and restaurant sector in global context
- International hotel and restaurant marketing and commercialization
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 8 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two Recommendation letters
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6700 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA6700 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6700 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
Ostelea offers candidates scholarships that consist of financial aid with the objective of supporting our students.
Each application will be studied independently, it will be granted during the admission process and it will be communicated personally by the Admissions Committee before the formalization of the registration.
Scholarships representing 100% of the total enrollment fee will not be awarded in any case.
The economic aid will be offered in the following cases:
- Advance reservation of place.
- Adequacy of the profile to the requirements of each program.
- Former students of the school. In this case, a 25% discount will be applied to the enrollment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.