We offer a master degree in Design for Artificial Intelligence at the Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) . Based on the aim of facilitating its use by people and companies, the course is aimed at optimising the conceptualisation, design and development of new products and services and ensuring an ethical approach in all phases of the process.
Applying artificial intelligence has come to define an environment in which the continuous interaction of intelligent information management and analysis systems can help to predict the needs and desires of customers in real time. This opens up enormous possibilities for the creation of a generation of products and services that are capable of offering increased personalisation, as well as new and better user experiences.
- To provide a framework for analysis and development that uses design to exploit AI in business areas in a simple and effective manner.
- To manage from the overall process of creating and developing products in the technological field related to AI from the perspective of design.
- To conduct research into the conceptualisation of new products and services adapted to customers through the advanced analysis of big data and the results of deep learning algorithms.
- To integrate the user experience into the process of developing new products and services related to the fields of applying AI.
- To implement applications that can take advantage of sensorization and data management processes in public and private smart environments.
- To design innovative solutions in the field of IoT based on machine-to-machine connectivity within the framework of 5G.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Designing For The Many
- Public Speaking
- Resources Of The Information Research
- Social Design And Sustainability
- Design Process
- Communication Tools For The Professional Profile
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Graphic Design Artificial Intelligence View 19 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ID (Spanish students) or Passport (international students) scanned
- University Diploma (Bachelor, Undergraduate Degree or equivalent) scanned
- Motivation Letter in the Postgraduate’s language
- CV in the Postgraduate’s language specifying languages level and computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish or English as appropriate. For courses taught in English requires an intermediate level, corresponding to a paper TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6,5. For courses in Spanish requires a level B2. In case you don’t have any qualification, it will be necessary to assess your level through an in-person or Skype interview
- Portfolio for creative Postgraduates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
National14600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 EUR for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.