It is a theoretical and practical training that brings the student closer to the realities of the professional market through a series of collaborations with different fashion brands (luxury & high street, showrooms, vintage, agencies, etc), where they will acquire the necessary skills to tackle the new challenges in the fashion sector.
We offer a master degree in Fashion Styling and Communication at the Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED). With its mixed format, this degree will allow all students to learn, participate and be part of the IED community in person, in physical and virtual classrooms, and remotely.
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Editor
- Creative Director
- Content Creator
- E-commerce Operations
- Visual Merchandising
- Communication Key Account
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learn about the historical, ethical, social and cultural aspects of fashion to build a solid foundation for academic and work projects
- Learn how to identify the sources of suitable references to work on them properly
- Understand, at a deep level, the functioning of the current fashion sector as a whole
- Develop artistic-conceptual skills around the creation of the fashion image
- Promote personal analysis, in terms of image and fashion communication, to carry out an appropriate self-branding, which can be applied to collaborating brands
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 35 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.