The principle of language study we have established at Nottingham combines theoretical and ideological dimensions with highly practical applications. The course explores the role of communication in business-related human affairs using a variety of approaches, ranging from discourse analysis and interactional sociolinguistics to corpus linguistics.
- All MSc students in the Schools of English and Business join a lively and thriving postgraduate community
- Masters students attend research events and are actively engaged in the research community of the Centre for Research in Applied Linguistics (CRAL) in the School of English
- The School of English was ranked 7th in the UK for English in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
- 7th in Britain for English in The Complete University Guide 2017
- 45th in the QS World University 2018 rankings for English Language and Literature
- 9th in the UK for 'research power' (English REF 2014)
- The University of Nottingham’s Business School is an international leader in finance and management education and a research pioneer in entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability. Our Business School has won acclaim and recognition from professional bodies and organisations across the World.
- The University of Nottingham's Business School is ranked 6th in the UK for research power which reflects the quality and influence of the research
- The programme offers an excellent route towards pursuing a PhD
- For details of sources of funding visit the school's website
- Hear from current students in our School of English Masters student videos
- Teaching is informed by active leading-edge researchers in the field, and the course content is regularly reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant to the changing global business environment
More informationVisit official programme website
- Corporate Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Entrepreneurship in Context
- Entrepreneurship & Creativity
- Launching New Ventures
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Entrepreneurship View 140 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- 2.1 (Upper 2nd class honours undergraduate degree or international equivalent) in English language/literature, linguistics, communications studies, journalism or a related arts or humanities subject
International21645 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21645 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.