Study face to face or online.
The Finance Law - Full-time from the new Master's in Law suite of programmes offered by The University of Law is designed for law and non-law graduates who want to explore the practical application of a particular, specialist area of the law.
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Business Law Legal Studies View 478 other Masters in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Law and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Students should possess a UK bachelor’s degree in any subject at 2:2 or above or equivalent qualifications. Non-law students must complete a compulsory two week induction covering the Key Principles of the English Legal System, unless they can evidence the successful completion of an LLB (or equivalent) or a minimum of 3 legal modules worth at least 80 QCF credits, which must include - English Legal System, Contract Law and Law of Tort.
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
£10,500 (Domestic, London), £9,500 (Domestic, Non-London), £14,000 (International, London), £12,000 (International, Non-London), £9,500 (Online)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.