The course is designed for students with a background in engineering (such as mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or energy) or science (physics, chemistry, environmental science) or economics.
The course is also suitable for the applicants with a background in architecture, geography, business, management or other similar subjects, with an evidence of their basic mathematics skill and their basic knowledge or experience in energy.
- This course is offered in collaboration with Nottingham University Business School, a leading centre for management education, ranked sixth in the UK for research power
- As part of its remit, the Department of Architecture and Built Environment aims to develop your vocational skills and the environmentally responsible attitude necessary in today's rapidly changing world
- The department enjoys strong collaborative links with overseas institutions
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Renewable and Energy Efficient Technologies
- Renewable Energy Technology Design and Appraisal
- Research and Professional Skills, Tools and Methods
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Leading Entrepreneurial Growth
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Sustainable Energy View 103 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent); applicants with a high 2.2 and relevant work experience may also be considered
International21645 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21645 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.