International Business Manager at ISC PARIS Business School is taught completely in English on our Paris campus. As a student, you’ll benefit from a multicultural environment including many international students, and you’ll learn to work in an international environment.
International Business Manager is offered at ISC PARIS Business School.
- International Business developer
- Customer relationship manager
- Marketing specialist
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Administrative controller
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Head of Financial communication
- Business Analyst
Accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Branding and advertising
- Customer Strategy
- International marketing
- Salesforce management
- International business negotiation
- Strategic decisions in international trade
- Doing business in emerging markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 167 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the MSc program do not need previous work experience, but must have the equivalent of a French “bac+3” degree to begin the program with a year devoted to the basics of management, or a French “bac+4” degree to begin in the specialization year.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.