International Business Manager at ISC PARIS Business School is taught completely in English on our Paris campus. As a student, you’ll benefit from a multicultural environment including many international students, and you’ll learn to work in an international environment.
International Business Manager is offered at ISC PARIS Business School.
- International Business developer
- Customer relationship manager
- Marketing specialist
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Administrative controller
- Financial Reporting Analyst
- Head of Financial communication
- Business Analyst
Accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- Branding and advertising
- Customer Strategy
- International marketing
- Salesforce management
- International business negotiation
- Strategic decisions in international trade
- Doing business in emerging markets
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 182 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the MSc program do not need previous work experience, but must have the equivalent of a French “bac+3” degree to begin the program with a year devoted to the basics of management, or a French “bac+4” degree to begin in the specialization year.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.