This course brings together the strengths and resources of both the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and the Nottingham University Business School.
As you will have the invaluable chance to experience the steps necessary to commercialise a technical idea, this programme provides an excellent basis for those engineers who wish to commercialise their ideas or graduates who wish to explore the exciting world of commercialisation.
- This course is a collaboration between the Faculty of Engineering and Nottingham University Business School, a leading centre for management education, ranked sixth in the UK for research power.
- The Faculty of Engineering is ranked 3rd in the UK for research power under REF 2014, the British Government’s Research Excellence Framework. More than 98% of engineering research ranked of international quality, with 85% graded as world leading or internationally excellent.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Launching New Ventures
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology Transfer Project
- Advanced Control System Design with Project
- Digital Signal Processing for Telecommunications, Multimedia and Instrumentation
- Instrumentation and Measurement with Project
- Bioelectronic and Biophotonic Interfacing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Entrepreneurship View 104 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
- 2.1 (Upper 2nd class hons degree or international equivalent)
International22815 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22815 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.