The media communication industry is capitalizing on the potential of digital media, and to do that, they are seeing a growing need for design, creative, and UX professionals that have the skills to take them into the future--keeping them competitive, relevant, and innovative.
Whether you are a current or aspiring UI/UX Designer, Graphic Designer, or Multimedia artist, this program will equip you with the critical knowledge, as well as the technical and creative skills for designing interactive digital experiences that push boundaries and drive media forward.
You will leave this program with programming skills and media frameworks that will elevate your career. By the end of the Integrated Digital Media MicroMaster Program offered by edX in collaboration with New York University - NYUx, you will also have a professional portfolio of work that exemplifies your technical and creative skills, which you can present to peers, graduate school programs, and potential employers.
What you will learn
- Students will develop conceptual thinking skills to generate ideas and content in order to solve problems or create opportunities.
- Students will develop technical skills to realize their ideas.
- Students will understand and utilize digital media tools and technologies, while adapting to constantly changing paradigms by learning how to learn.
- Students will be able to integrate/interface different technologies within a technological ecosystem.
- Students will develop critical thinking skills that will allow them to analyze and position their work within cultural, historic, aesthetic, economic, and technological contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Coding
- Theories of Media and Technology
- Media Law
- Integrated Digital Media Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 13 months
- 8 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 82 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International827 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
National827 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.