The Cybersecurity program offered by edX in collaboration with The Georgia Institute of Technology - GTx is the only interdisciplinary degree in cybersecurity from a U.S. News & World Report Top 10-ranked public university that you can earn online, on your own schedule, for a tuition less than $10,000.
This online Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity provides the foundations so you can:
- Understand the nature of risks and pathways of threats to cyber and cyber-physical systems.
- Develop an awareness of vulnerabilities to software, networks, and computer systems.
- Comprehend methods and strategies for protecting data on networks, in software, as well as other cyber and cyber-physical systems.
- Examine the constraints and costs of cybercrime and espionage to privacy, communication, and use of technology.
- Investigate the role that government, corporate, and coalition policies can have towards slowing and stopping cybercrime and surveillance.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureFull curriculum breakdown:
- Introductory Core
- Specialized Tracks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 149 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Official transcripts for each institution attended.
- Lawful present document (U.S. Citizens Only)
- TOEFL Score (International Applicants Only. Minimum score of 100 required.)
- 3 Personal References
- GRE or GMAT scores (Optional)
- Program-Specific Questions/Materials
- Personal Statements
- Professional Resume
International4960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9920 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National4960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9920 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.