Purdue’s School of Mechanical Engineering is currently ranked #9 and its online graduate program is ranked #1 in the country by US News and World Report.
The Mechanical Engineering offered by edX in collaboration with Purdue University - PurdueX is designed for experienced professionals and for those beginning their careers. You will be able to balance your full-time job with your studies. Create your own schedule to complete this 30 credit fully online masters degree in as few as 12 months or up to 4 years.
The program enables the students to choose classes from a wide variety of topics in Mechanical Engineering, including:
- Computational Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- HVAC & Refrigeration
- Manufacturing & Materials
- Mechanics & Vibration
- Solid Mechanics
- Systems, Measurement & Controls
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Applied Math Courses
- Mechanical Engineering courses
- Technical electives (Engineering, Mathematics, or Science courses)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 33 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Professional Resume
- 3 Letters of Professional Recommendation
- TOEFL: Required for International Students Only
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.