Complete this 30 credit-hour degree in 21 months to three years, and graduate with a Master's in IT Management prepared to:
- Be knowledgeable about business processes and the integration between business functions and technology
- Analyze, design, and develop IT systems
- Lead IT management and strategy—both of people and systems
- Use data and visualizations to support managerial decisions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enterprise Data Management
- Digital Technology and Innovation
- Digital Ecosystem Infrastructure
- Enterprise Data Management II - Big Data
- AI in Business
- Platform-based Analytics
- AI for Cybersecurity
- Enterprise Platforms
- Digital Technologies in Operations Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Computer Sciences IT Security View 776 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A full IT Management Master’s degree application includes the following:
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited institution
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation from professional or academic contact
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (waived if undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 and 2 or more years of professional experience in business or IT after the undergraduate degree)
- TOEFL: Required for international students only
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.