- Teach executives a broad range of digital sector skills, essential for managers in today’s companies and industries (4.0).
- Provide students with the specific skills on disruptive technologies already employed by these pioneering businesses (artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc.).
- The Digital Management program from ICN Berlin produce responsible and creative managers who have mastered the core elements of digital and the tools used within a corporate setting.
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- Digital Management and Sectorial Perspectives
- Digital Sovereignty
- Online Business Models
- Digital Management and its Applications (Coding and Digital Project)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing Artificial Intelligence View 192 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC +4) or Master’s
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC +3) with extensive work experience
- Selection based on an application form and interview
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Mitte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.