- Teach executives a broad range of digital sector skills, essential for managers in today’s companies and industries (4.0).
- Provide students with the specific skills on disruptive technologies already employed by these pioneering businesses (artificial intelligence, blockchain, etc.).
- The Digital Management program from ICN Berlin produce responsible and creative managers who have mastered the core elements of digital and the tools used within a corporate setting.
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- Digital Management and Sectorial Perspectives
- Digital Sovereignty
- Online Business Models
- Digital Management and its Applications (Coding and Digital Project)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing Artificial Intelligence View 35 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For MSc1 admissions: 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3)
- For MSc2 admissions: 3 or 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+3/BAC+4) with extensive work experience in a company (preferably 3 years in a relevant field)
- Selection based on an application form and interview
Living costs for Mitte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.