The MSc in Marketing and Brand Management at ICN Business School is a multicultural program that results from studying in a Top French Business School located in Germany.
The program integrates the strategy and creativity to enhance an organization’s brand equity and implement effective marketing programs.
The program is split into modules that enable the students to:
- Analyze the effectiveness of a brand strategy based on facts and data (Brand Performance)
- Understand the sectoral differences in brand management,
- Explore the specific features of media and non-media communication by examining the most effective ways to implement an online communication strategy or event planning
- Express their creativity by exploring theory, visual examples and experimentation in the field of art and brand communication and by launching their innovative projects with creative professionals as part of a communication strategy.
- to learn the basics of entrepreneurship and
Explore new challenges in brand management that incorporate sustainable development issues and ethic
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer and Society
- Value Communication
- IS Management
- Business Environment
- Data Analysis
- Organizational Behaviour
- Intercultural Communication
- Management Control
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Investment and Financing Decisions
- Cost Accounting
- Professional Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 25 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Selection based on an application form and interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.