The MSc in Marketing and Brand Management at ICN Business School is a multicultural program that results from studying in a Top French Business School located in Germany.
The program integrates the strategy and creativity to enhance an organization’s brand equity and implement effective marketing programs.
The program is split into modules that enable the students to:
- Analyze the effectiveness of a brand strategy based on facts and data (Brand Performance)
- Understand the sectoral differences in brand management,
- Explore the specific features of media and non-media communication by examining the most effective ways to implement an online communication strategy or event planning
- Express their creativity by exploring theory, visual examples and experimentation in the field of art and brand communication and by launching their innovative projects with creative professionals as part of a communication strategy.
- to learn the basics of entrepreneurship and
Explore new challenges in brand management that incorporate sustainable development issues and ethic
Find out more on one of our webinars always at 1pm (GMT+2) on
4th August and
Please register to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer and Society
- Value Communication
- IS Management
- Business Environment
- Data Analysis
- Organizational Behaviour
- Intercultural Communication
- Management Control
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Investment and Financing Decisions
- Cost Accounting
- Professional Skills
- Javier Flores Zamora
- Olivier Mesly
- Nicolas Latour
- Alexandra Rome
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 43 other Masters in Marketing in Germany
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Selection based on an application form and interview
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3), you can apply for the preparatory year then take your MSc over 2 years
- student selection is based on the application and an interview to understand the motivation and check the students prior knowledge
International10560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10560 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10560 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.