Theoretical and creative
Meets the needs of companies seeking new and innovative ideas. Combines the theoretical and creative aspects of marketing and branding. Students apply the conceptual framework to real-life projects with the help of professionals from the world of business.
- Global Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand & Marketing Consultant/Analyst
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Psychology and Market Research
- Branding in the social media era
- Offering Management in the Digital Era
- Marketing Intelligence and Brand Analytics
- Strategic brand management
- Current issues in branding and marketing
- Sustainable brands and ethics
- Brand design and campaigns
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDigital Marketing Marketing Management View 29 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For MSc1 admissions: 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3)
- For MSc2 admissions: 3 or 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+3/BAC+4) with extensive work experience in a company
- Selection based on an application form and interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Mitte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.