The MSc in Finance and Risk Management from ICN Business School trains specialists in the finance industry and financial geopolitics.
The MSc has been designed to fill a niche – in the finance industry – with an emphasis on operational and behavioural issues as well as the strategic location of financial vehicles.
The program also looks at the interaction between different financial institutions, with a focus on the emergence of Fintech, Cyber Finance and changes in decision-maker behaviour.
Aim of this program
The program aims at providing an answer to those challenges by training students with the necessary theoretical and institutional basics to address the above-mentioned topics within organizations.
Moreover, specific decision theoretic topics in insurance and risk management are addressed within the program. One of the main strengths of the program is the interaction between compliance, governance and law as well as asset and risk management topics.
Additionally, the topics sustainability and responsibility in asset management as well as financial innovations (digitalization, big data, cyber security, etc.) are also dealt with in the lectures. Beside this, the program also includes lectures dealing with research methods in order to allow students to take part in a PhD program afterwards.
Find out more on one of our webinars always at 1pm (GMT+2) on
4th August and
Please register to email@example.com
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program is built around four major module blocks which are designed to produce experts in Finance and Risk Management with an emphasis on the finance sector and financial geopolitics:
- Financial Economics, Valuation and Risk Management
- Business Models and Risk Management of the Financial Industry
- Behavioural Finance and the Architecture of Finance
- Geopolitics of Finance and Cyber Finance
- Michel Verlaine
- Carmela D’Avino Dumas
- Gerald Duffing
- Martineau Regis
- Philippe Rebiere
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Financial Mathematics View 53 other Masters in Finance in Germany
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s in management (with a proficiency in accounting, management control and finance)
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Proficiency in English essential
- Selection based on an application form and interview
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3), you can apply for the preparatory year then take your MSc over 2 years
International10560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10560 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10560 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.