The Master of International Management with a specialization in Sports Management gives students a 360-degree perspective of the sports industry, including the media, technological advances, and event planning. Students make key connections, attend the industry’s top events, and graduate ready to take on the sports industry. On this course, you will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
- Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), the Association of Accredited Schools of Business International (AASBI), CHE and EDUQUA. Geneva Business School has also strong ties with partner universities, enabling exchange programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of unique business, management, and finance courses that will extend and deepen your understanding of and experience in business along with courses that specialize in sports and a final project.
The breakdown of the program is as follows: 11 core courses (44 ECTS); a consultancy project (4 ECTS); participation in a practical and competitive business simulation (4 ECTS); 5 courses in your chosen area of sports (20 ECTS); and a business project which can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 5 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
- Exceptional admissions conditions – COVID-19
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Geneva Business School Board of Management has decided that it will accept students even if they are unable to obtain their TOEFL/ IELTS English exam results due to the pandemic.
- During the application interviews, we will apply the same level of rigorous assessment as well as thoroughly evaluate the candidate’s level of comprehension in English to ensure that everyone has the capacity to participate in class.
- Candidates accepted to Geneva Business School without TOEFL/IELTS or high school examination results will be afforded one additional academic year, from the time they join our school, to provide the missing documents.
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview. Duolingo’s technology and format allows applicants to complete the test
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19282 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19282 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
National19300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19300 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: CHF 3,000 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
Tuition per semester: CHF 10,250 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.