This Certificate in Executive Healthcare Quality and Financial Management at American College of Education offers the skills necessary to become an efficient and well-rounded leader and healthcare administrator. Completion of included Micro-Credential: Healthcare Quality Management courses will result in eligibility to take the LSSI Lean Healthcare exam to receive a Lean Healthcare Certificate of Knowledge.
- Relevant Coursework: From human resources to strategy development, every course within this program is directly related to healthcare management. You’ll learn relevant skills you can put to use immediately.
- Embedded Micro-Credentials: This certificate comprises two stackable micro-credentials, creating a well-rounded curriculum that covers both healthcare quality and financial management.
- Lean Healthcare: Completion of the Micro-Credential: Healthcare Quality Management courses will result in eligibility to take the LSSI Lean Healthcare exam to receive a Lean Healthcare Certificate of Knowledge.
- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading and Strategy Development in Healthcare Organizations
- Advanced Quality Management for Healthcare Administrators
- Financial Analysis and Assessment in Healthcare Administration
- Human Resources in Healthcare Organizations
- Marketing for Healthcare Professionals
- Project Management for Healthcare Administrators
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Health Sciences View 842 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Degree Earned: Bachelor's or Highest Post-Baccalaureate degree earned from Regionally Accredited Institution
- GPA Required: 2.75
- Provisional Admission: 2.5
- Documents Required: Transcript
- Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an NACES-recommended agency.
- Texas applicants may only submit evaluations from agencies approved by the Texas Education Agency.
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program.
International5100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5100 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National5100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5100 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.