Some of the focus areas include organization and time management, communications, creative thinking, teamwork and leadership – all critical skills in a 21st century workplace.
- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
- Impactful: With two built-in micro-credentials – Personal and Professional Skills and Teamwork Skills – you have the option to finish the program with two digital badges along with your full certificate. These badges can be placed on your social media to showcase your accomplishment to professional and personal contacts.
- Customizable: You decide the courses and skills you want to study. For example, strengthen your intellectual skills by taking courses in creative thinking, decision making, and self-directed action. Or ensure your ideas are being heard by learning new strategies from our courses in communications, collaboration and teamwork, and leadership.
- Relevant: The skills in this Certificate in Essential Employability Skills at American College of Education are based on the Indiana State Standards of Workforce and Development. No matter your career or location, the skills you develop in this program are in-demand and applicable anywhere.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Reflection and Self-Assessment
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Planning and Organizational Skills: Time Management
- Developing an Academic Mindset
- Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Directed Action
- Professionalism and Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility View 3 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Complete and submit all application components including the admission application, including the enrollment agreement, and payment agreement.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Provide official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution indicating successful completion of the level of education required for entry to the program.
- At least 30 Semester Credits from Regionally Accredited Institution
- Minimum grade point average cumulative 1.75 on a 4.0 scale for full admission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4830 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4830 USD for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
National4830 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4830 USD for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.