This Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration) course from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) combines academic and practical learning in University-based teaching, interspersed with practice placements to ensure you gain the knowledge, skills and attributes required to be an effective, reflective and successful occupational therapist.
Why study with us
The course is accredited by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT) and the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT).
Teaching is predominantly undertaken with peers on this course. Learning in this small group enables excellent opportunities for discussion and promotes exploration and sharing of ideas to develop understanding.
You’ll be taught by expert staff who are passionate about occupational therapy and are actively involved with the Royal College of Occupatioanl Therapists, research and the development of the profession.
Our graduates are highly employable. Through consultation with our clinical partners, we know that there is a great demand for occupational therapists in the North West – particularly those with master-level qualifications.
After graduating from this course you’ll be in a position to apply for initial registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). You’ll also be able to apply for full membership of the British Association of Occupational Therapists and the World Federation of Occupational Therapists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Practice in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Performance and the Life Sciences
- Occupational Barriers to Health and Wellbeing
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship in Occupational Therapy
- Evaluation in Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Management Health Sciences View 358 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent professional experience or learning in a related field
- Non-standard applications will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application which will explain the need for Satisfactory values-based interview DBS clearance and medical screening required
- Applicants will be assessed through interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.