With an emphasis on construction and projects, the Construction Management programme at Anglia Ruskin University will help you gain the key skills necessary to choose between a variety of management roles in the construction sector.
The practical emphasis in our specialist modules gives you the confidence and encouragement needed to develop your own management style.
By the time you graduate, you’ll have a complete understanding of the role of the construction manager throughout the whole construction process.
You’ll be well prepared for a broad range of careers related to building, civil engineering, the built environment and the support of building users. From managing new building projects or existing building stock, to design and production or providing specialist services, you’ll have plenty of career choices. You’re also in the perfect position to continue your academic career and move up to our Built Environment PhD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management Theory
- Management Practice
- Production Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Project Planning and Control
- Sustainability and Environmental Management
- Economic, Legal and Political Framework
- Research Design and Methods
- Masters Project
- 12 months
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1368 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- One of the following: A 2:2 honours degree in Construction Management or another appropriate Built Environment subject; OR Graduate Certificate in Construction Management awarded by Anglia Ruskin University; OR CIOB Graduate Diploma; or Membership at an appropriate level of a recognised construction institution, such as RIBA, RICS,CIOB, ICE. A non-cognate honours degree (2.2 or above) will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants may be invited for interview.
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- The part-time fee (UK & EU students) is £4,450 per year.
- International students (per year, part-time) is £7,050 per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.