This Petroleum and Environmental Technology MSc at Coventry University aims to develop a comprehensive understanding of the technical operation of the petroleum industry, together with some of the sector’s most important environmental issues – such as oil spillages, climate change and renewable energies.
The course aims to equip graduates with the expertise required to confront the technological and environmental challenges facing the oil and gas industry in the 21st century. Membership of the Energy Institute throughout the course provides access to extensive learning and networking opportunities which aims to support professional, management, technical and scientific career development within the industry.
Successful graduates could find employment in areas within the upstream technical oil and gas industry, and related fields in the chemical, environmental and energy sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Professional Development - Consultancy
- Reservoir Engineering
- Petroleum Processing & Gas Technologies
- Drilling Engineering
- Oil Spills Science, Response and Remediation
- Process Safety and Reliability Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Mining, Oil & Gas View 67 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum of a second class honours degree in a petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, geological engineering, petrochemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, numerate physical sciences, geosciences or mathematics related subject.
- Candidates with an equivalent qualification to a second class honours degree in any of the above subject areas may be considered. HND holders with at least five years working experience in the oil and gas industry may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.