It has been designed following extensive consultation with stakeholders and professional partners to ensure its relevance and ability to develop nursing leaders and agents of change.
You will have the opportunity to examine contemporary issues in nursing, and in the role and practice of the nurse through the analysis of political, social, cultural and economic influences on health and social care needs and service design.
Particular emphasis is placed on the research and evidence base for leadership, service delivery and improvement. The course may be studied on-campus at Coventry University or online.
This Nursing course at Coventry University provides an opportunity to learn from academic staff and clinical experts (subject to availability), to develop critical thinking and decision-making skills to support innovation, challenge and to develop the skills to support you in leading a clinical nursing practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Perspectives of Care – Individuals with Long Term Conditions
- Contemporary Issues in Nursing
- Health Assessment Practice
- Leadership, Service Improvement and Integrated Care
- Nursing and Public Health
- Research Methodology, Design and Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
If you’re an international student and are interested in applying for a Foundation year, HNC, HND or Degree course then you’ll need to apply to us directly.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1772 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are required to hold, as a minimum, at least a 2:2 undergraduate degree in Nursing and should have completed a qualification leading to registration as a Nurse.
- We will consider applicants with a Diploma in Nursing and evidence of continuing professional development that shows an ability to study at master’s level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.