The Transforming Integrated Health and Social Care course from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) explores the challenges involved in transforming health and social care policy and practice. It offers an ideal development opportunity if you currently work in a strategic role within an organisation or if you’re a health and social care professional who’s looking to learn more about how to enhance care.
You’ll undertake a critical evaluation of underlying theory, practice and research in health and social care. As the course progresses, you’ll have opportunities to share your knowledge and experience with fellow professionals, debate contemporary issues and enhance your practice as part of a collaborative online learning community.
Why study with us
This course is delivered entirely online and you won’t have to attend the University – so you can study from your home or place of work.
After completing this Transforming Integrated Health and Social Care course from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) you will have developed advanced knowledge of contemporary issues and debates in the world of health and social care, enabling you to enhance standards of care and incorporate new ideas and best practice into your professional environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Leadership and Management
- Postgraduate Research
- Transforming Integrated Health and Social Care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work Health Administration Health Sciences View 253 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold at least 2:2 degree in related subject
- Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme and if they have experience
- Recognition of Prior and Work Based Learning in accordance with University regulations may be available
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
- GCSEs: English language and writing at grade C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National785 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 785 GBP per module during 36 months.
£785 per 20 credits (UK)
Living costs for Preston
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.