The modules in this programme will be delivered by blended learning and will include online activities, self-test questions, seminars and discussions. The modules will encourage students to begin to develop their skills in identifying and interpreting primary sources of law and applying their legal knowledge to practice situations.
Highlights of Mental Health Law and Practice programme at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) :
- Blended learning via classroom taught days, online study and self-directed learning
- Students are encouraged to share and reflect on ‘live’ case examples and experiences
- A total of 6 classroom taught days
- Direct application to practice
- Teaching delivered by experienced facilitators and experts who remain current in practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Participate in discussions to support and consolidate their learning and are required to use e-learn resources, a dedicated discussion board and to read widely around the subject
- Be given a task and relevant reading to complete each week and students will be expected to engage with this and evidence they have undertaken the set task
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Flexible – please discuss options with CPD team
DisciplinesSocial Work Psychology View 248 other Masters in Social Work in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 5 GCSE’s including grade C or above in Maths and English
- Applicants will normally have two A Levels or equivalent
- Non-standard applicants with experience will be considered and may be required to undertake a piece of written work as part of the application process
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.