The Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) aims to develop leaders in contemporary physiotherapy practice. You’ll be an agent for change in service improvement and innovation - ready to influence the local, national and international health and wellbeing agenda. You’ll also be able to collaborate effectively with service users, carers, health professionals and other agencies as you work to provide high-quality healthcare.
We have excellent employability rates for students graduating from our MSc Physiotherapy course.
Through consultation with our clinical stakeholders we know that there is a high demand for physiotherapists in the North West, especially those with masters-level qualifications.
Accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and the Health and Care Professions Council.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Physiotherapy Practice - In this module you will cover the basics of management skills for the musculoskeletal system.
- You will have the opportunity to work in teams and evaluate determinants in health.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 944 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent professional experience or learning in a related field
- Non-standard applications will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application which will explain DBS clearance and medical screening required
- Applicants will be assessed through interview
- IELTS: Score of 7 with no component lower than 6.5
- All applicants must hold GCSE Mathematics and English Language at grade C or above
- This course will involve you working with vulnerable groups of individuals, including children. In order to ensure that the University offers places on their programmes to suitable candidates you will be required to obtain a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance (formerly termed CRB).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.