You will be taught contemporary nutrition and exercise science concepts. Your learning also takes place in a strong vocational context – you’ll develop the fundamental practitioner skills required for employment in applied nutrition practice and research.
Learn from an expert team. The Division of Sport, Exercise and Nutritional Sciences is home to some of the world’s leading researchers in the field, making this course truly unique.
The use of a unique combination of academic study, research and sports science experience leaves you well equipped to enter practice.
We’ll support your development of presentation skills, problem-solving abilities, inferential numeracy and statistical skills, and informed decision-making processes.
Past students have gained employment with local authorities, schools, health and fitness centres, sport organisations, tourism companies and football clubs.
Many of our graduates also embark upon a teaching career. We offer specific modules of particular relevance to the profession.
You’ll also develop the transferable skills needed for a wider range of careers including retail management, the armed forces, and graduate training programmes.
Accredited by The Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register and British Association of Sports and Exercise Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Project for Sport Exercise & Nutritional Scientists
- Advanced Practitioner Skills in Sport & Exercise Physiology
- Advances in Sports Nutrition
- Contemporary Issues in Nutrition
- Research Methods for Sport Exercise & Nutritional Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
UK students can apply all year round.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 137 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent professional experience or learning in a related field such as biomechanics or sport and exercise physiology
- Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
- IELTS: Score of 6.5 with no component below 6.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £867 per 20 credits (UK)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.