There is a strong focus on employability within the service sector industries throughout the course and the management abilities required in this demanding and dynamic industry.
On successful completion of studying principles and practice in tourism, hospitality and events and personal management development, you will progress onto a specific period of internship within industry.
Why study with us
We are affiliated to the Association of Tourism in Higher Education (ATHE)
We have links with a range of varied employers across the service sector, both within the UK overseas.
Internship in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
Applicants for the MA Internship in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management often work in the Tourism, Hospitality or Events and choose this course to develop their qualifications.
This scenario is recommended to applicants, as the internship is the core element of the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Tourism Management
- Managing Quality Service
- Management Development in Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Principles and Practice of Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Internship: Work-Based Knowledge, Experience and Practice
- Management Consultancy Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 86 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree
- Students are expected to secure their own preferred Internship with a suitable employer with the support and guidance of the School
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
- Applicants must have the ability to communicate and converse well in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.