You’ll be offered a constructive and challenging learning experience which develops interconnectedness of theory, practice, research, self-awareness and personal development.
This Integrative Psychotherapy programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) aims to develop practitioners who are competent to offer high-quality Integrative Psychotherapy in a variety of contexts, appropriate to the needs of the client, organisation and society.
Why study with us
This is a BACP accredited professional psychotherapy programme and on successful completion, you’ll be entitled to practice as a psychotherapist.
Our programme is offered one day per week for the first two years, meaning you can fit your study around employment.
The programme enables trainee psychotherapists to become research aware and to draw on this, to facilitate their own evidence based practice
This course is accredited by the British Association of Counselling (BACP) and is designed to meet BACP accreditation standards. You'll need to join the BACP as a student member whilst enrolled on the course. On successful completion of the PG Diploma (year 1 and 2) you will be eligible to apply for individual membership as a qualified practitioner with the BACP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Reflexive Practitioner
- The Self in Relation
- Personal and Professional Development in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy: Theory and Practice
- Personal Development via Group Interaction
- Postgraduate Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UK students can apply all year round.
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 829 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should hold at least 2:2 degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy or a relevant subject OR any first degree plus Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills Practice or equivalent
- Degree or Level 3 Certificate must include skills and personal development group
- Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme and if they have experience
- Applications must be submitted with a 500 word personal statement included
- An interview will take place as part of the Admissions process
- Applicants must also attend and pass a pre-course Community Learning Day
- This course will involve you working with vulnerable groups of individuals, including children. In order to ensure that the University offers places on their programmes to suitable candidates you will be required to obtain a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance (formerly termed CRB).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National867 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 867 GBP per module during 36 months.
Per 20 credits
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.