You’ll realise and develop your creative abilities and professional practice with our flexible Fine Art post graduate programme. It combines study, practice, research and peer learning in your chosen field
Why study with us
You’ll have access to specialist teaching, workshop facilities and online and library-based learning resources.
You’ll be taught by a range of full-time and associate lecturers, all of whom are practising and exhibiting artists, and supported by a team of qualified technical staff and visiting artists.
This is a sequential Fine Art course from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) , which sees you progressing from postgraduate Certificate to Diploma and then Master’s Award in Fine Art, upon completion of three modules.
As well as going on to become practising fine artists, our graduates take up jobs in the creative industries, work on public realm projects and take positions in education, including lecturing and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Fine Art
- Initiating a Studio Project
- Professional Practice
- Studio Practice - Project Development
- MA Fine Art Degree Project
- MA Contextual Report
- Initiating a Project
- Project Development
- MA Fine Art Degree Project
- Developing Strategies for Interventions
- Site and Archive Intervention - Project Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 201 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a 2:2 degree or equivalent professional experience or learning in a related field of art or design or other creative discipline
- Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits alongside a personal statement and visual submission
- A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £785 per 20 credits (UK/EU)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.