This course is an ideal choice if your career goal is to work for a high-street/ online fashion, luxury or lifestyle brand.
The Fashion and Lifestyle Promotion programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) will develop your intellectual and imaginative power through a programme of study that is formed from cohesion between theory and practice.
Within a stimulating environment you’ll exchange ideas supported through factual creative research, developed and contextualised. You’ll develop new connections within the field of fashion that challenge traditional design boundaries.
You will explore and use different research methods to investigate the branding and promotion of fashion through marketing, advertising, events management, PR, trend prediction, brand identity and media.
Our Fashion and Lifestyle Promotion programme will prepare you for a wide range of careers within the Creative Industries including: Brand Manager, Brand Consultant, Trend Analyst, Event Manager, Campaign Manager, Related Fashion Industries and Teaching Profession.
Fashion industry employers range from top designers in well-established studios to high street retail outlets, supermarket clothing labels and manufacturing operations. Each one offers a range of employment opportunities in areas such as design work, creation, buying, marketing and PR.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodologies
- Research in Context
- Reflective Practice
- Fashion and Lifestyle Promotion Advanced Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
UK students can apply all year round.
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 149 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:2 Degree: Applicants are normally required to have completed an undergraduate programme or first degree in a relevant subject such as Fashion and Brand Promotion or Marketing or Public Relations or Journalism or Fashion Merchandising or Photography or Design
- equivalent of a UK GPA of 60 percent
- All applicants need to prepare a comprehensive study plan proposal which should evidence interest, dedication or experience within the subject of lifestyle and fashion (This can be a Personal statement)
- Anyone wishing to apply without the above criteria will be welcome to make an enquiry through the MA co-ordinator
- A comprehensive study plan proposal
- IELTS: Score of 6.5 or equivalent for applicants whose first language is not English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time: £867 per 20 credits (UK)
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.