The Master of Business Administration from Corvinus University of Budapest is designed specifically for you, students looking for a truly global education experience. To best prepare you for the business world of tomorrow, the fulltime MBA program covers every element of management, leadership, and business administration.
With the educational offerings we are not only focusing on developing future managers but also to enhance the skills and knowledge of executives who are already in their desired positions. Whatever industry, region or sector you operate in, certain issues and challenges arise which require managers to reassess and refresh their conceptual thinking, do it now!
At the MBA level, the economist has skills
- Formulates independent, new deductions, original thoughts, and approaches, is capable of utilising sophisticated analytic and modelling methods, of creating strategies for the solution of complex problems, and of making decisions in dynamic Hungarian and international environments and corporate cultures.
- After attaining practical knowledge and experiences, leads medium and large enterprises or complex organisational units, performs a comprehensive economic function in a business organisation, organises and manages complex business processes, manages resources.
- Is capable of efficient work in an international, multicultural environment.
- Develops a unique viewpoint based on his/her own analysis and defends it in debate.
- Is capable of developing strategies to solve complex issues, planning the solution, making decisions, and offering professional advice to economic operators. If necessary, uses an interdisciplinary approach in analyses and practical problem-solving.
- Is prepared to actively participate in social and public life. Is capable of recognising and understanding social issues and of processing new phenomena.
- Participates in economic processes, projects, group work; as a leader, plans, manages, organises, coordinates, and evaluates activities.
- Prepares professional summaries and analyses, holds presentations, and participates in professional debate in the specialist field, in Hungarian or foreign languages.
- By lifelong learning, creates an individual strategy for development and career-planning; organises and manages it. Plans and organises the professional development of colleagues and employees in his/her work organisation as their manager.
EQUIS Accreditation by EFMD, EPAS Accreditations by EFMD, BSIS Label, EAPAA Accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureProfessional propertiesThe scientific fields and areas that the training is based on are:
- economics and methodology studies (quantitative methods, organisational behaviour, accounting, corporate finance, marketing, production management, human resource management) at least 25-40 credits;
- economic science and management studies (quantitative methods, organisational behaviour, accounting, corporate finance, marketing, production management, human resource management, business (corporate) economics, strategic management, corporate communication, business law, change management, quality management, project management, decision-problem solving, international finance, investments, information management, electable studies) 20-30 credits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Business Administration in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For entering the Master’s programme, a minimum of 60 credits is necessary from the following subject areas:
- methodology studies 15 credits;
- economics studies 10 credits;
- business studies (corporate economics, finance, economic law, decision theory and methodology, business ethics, business communication) 10 credits;
- social science studies (European Union studies, general and financial law studies, economic history, sociology, psychology, philosophy) 10 credits;
- professional studies (organisational behaviour, accounting, corporate finances, marketing, production management, management and organisation, controlling, strategic planning, human resource management) 15 credits.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2700 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA: 890 000 HUF
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.