You’ll get an authentic clinical training and education which means you’ll be equipped to provide safe and appropriate periodontal treatment as part of your clinical practice.
This Clinical Periodontology course at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) has evolved from our successful three-year MSc Periodontology programme, and incorporates changes based on student feedback.
If you’re a busy general dental practitioner, you can combine part-time study with work.
Why study with us
- You’ll get 20 days of supervised clinical training, delivered by experienced clinicians and educators.
- Much of the academic teaching is delivered through a modern, online delivery model.
- You’ll graduate with an MSc Periodontology from a UK university that’s well known as a provider of high quality clinical training and education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Utilising the Evidence Base
- Research Strategy
- Clinical Periodontology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry View 945 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will be qualified as a Dental Surgeon and have a licence to practice dentistry
- Be registered with the General Dental Council or equivalent
- Be in professional practice or have a hospital appointment while attending the course
- Be registered with a Defence Union - possessing indemnity insurance with cover at an appropriate level
- Possess a current certificate of immunisation against communicable disease Hepatitis B
- Have sufficient competency in English language
- IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent
- Competency may be demonstrated by qualification, accreditation of prior learning or separate University assessment
- DBS: all potential students must undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to admittance to the programme
- Applicants must provide evidence of their General Dental Council Certificate and Indemnity Insurance by either uploading a copy upon on-line application or providing a copy with their completed paper application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.