The Advanced Restorative and Periodontal Practice programme from University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is delivered via blended learning, using a combination of online delivery, face-to-face learning and practical sessions at an approved regional training centre. Led by experienced clinicians and educators, it focuses on contemporary practice and evidence-based principles and systems. This approach ensures an optimal outcome for both patient and practitioner.
On completion, you’ll be ready to provide safe and appropriate periodontal and restorative treatment as part of your clinical practice.
There are two alternative exit pathways:
- Advanced Periodontal Practice, PGCert
- Enhanced Restorative and Periodontal Practice, PGDip
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Utilising the Evidence Base
- Enhanced Periodontal Practice
- Research strategy
- Enhanced Restorative Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UK students can apply all year round.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 941 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants will be qualified as a Dental Surgeon and have a licence to practice dentistry
- Be registered with the General Dental Council or equivalent
- Be in professional practice or have a hospital appointment while attending the course
- Be registered with a Defence Union - possessing indemnity insurance with cover at an appropriate level
- Possess a current certificate of immunisation against communicable disease Hepatitis B
- Have sufficient competency in English language
- IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent
- Competency may be demonstrated by qualification, accreditation of prior learning or separate University assessment
- DBS: all potential students must undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to admittance to the programme
- Applicants must provide evidence of their General Dental Council Certificate and Indemnity Insurance by either uploading a copy upon on-line application or providing a copy with their completed paper application
- Interview required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Preston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.