Why choose Herts?
- The course focuses on the exciting fields of machine learning, designing and developing data mining applications, and studying, understanding, and applying data analytics in big data and cloud computing fields.
- The mode of delivery and assessments is problem solving based, combining real-life scenarios with a reflective learning experience, aimed at developing the highest level of problem solving and data analytic skills.
About the course
The Data Science and Analytics (Online) programme of the University of Hertfordshire utilises our strong international reputation for research in these areas. The expertise of our staff influences this course which explores current research and practice in data science and analytics, extending your knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice of obtaining data from various sources, the essential methods for pre-processing and cleaning data, data analytics and modelling especially in big data analytics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Foundations of Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Responsible Technology
- Data Science and Analytics Maters Project
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesStatistics Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 69 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United Kingdom
- A recent good Honours Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or cognate discipline;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate sufficient competence in English to benefit from the Programme. This is normally demonstrated by recognised awards equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 6.0 Candidates who do not satisfy these requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Access to computer equipment.
International9360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £780 per 15 credits for the academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.