Set up your laptop in our San Francisco co-working campus and start growing your business through the Entrepreneurship and Startup Management program at University of California, Berkeley. You'll learn from experts how to structure your business model, create a massive growth strategy, build your team, and design your service or product prototype.
Take daytime and evening classes to gain the skills employers need.
If you successfully complete the Entrepreneurship or Startup Management Immersive—or both—you can start participating in a three-month internship at a leading San Francisco or Silicon Valley company!
- Put your newfound skills to work
- Gain work experience
- Build connections
- Expand your network
You'll see firsthand how a U.S. business runs, giving you a competitive edge when you're ready to land a full-time position in Entrepreneurship or Startup Management.
Career Development (CEU)
Gain career orientation and hands-on training for successful job placement and career advancement.
This special course includes workshops on soft skills, interview methods and technical skills, as well as personalized career coaching and professional network development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Design Thinking and Prototyping
- Marketing Research: Concepts and Techniques
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Building a Business Plan
- Business Negotiating
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 128 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This program meets visa requirements for full-time study and meets eligibility requirements for internships and Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- Immersives are full-time, cohort-based programs. In order to maintain your visa status, you must attend all scheduled course meetings.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you must apply for an F1 student visa to attend this certificate program.
International22000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National22000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.