This Advanced Supply Chain Management course at Coventry University aims to provide you with a strong business foundation and explores the core disciplines of supply chain management within a strategic, operational and ethical context.
The course aims to develop your knowledge of how to plan and execute alternative supply chain strategies, manage operational supply chain systems and utilise the latest digital cyber-physical technologies for competitive advantage. Case studies are used to demonstrate the significance of supply chain management and logistics to different industries and to explore different management options, for example in retailing, engineering, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, and distribution.
This course aims to enhance your career opportunities in supply chain management with a specific focus on future digital technologies.
Successful completion of this course should equip you with a comprehensive understanding of advanced supply chain management through the development of knowledge, skills and expertise in the subject, providing you with the opportunity to pursue careers and exploit opportunities to play a part in various evolving fields of advanced supply chain management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Management
- Digital Technologies for Supply Chain Management
- Global Distribution Networks
- Logistics and Supply Chain Economics
- Procurement Management
- Supply Chain Simulation and Optimisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Students should normally have one or more of the following:
- An honours graduate of any science, computing, technical, engineering, mathematical, business or similar undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2) obtained from a university/HE institution, and/or hold an equivalent qualification acceptable to Coventry University.
- And/or hold a lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level.
- And/or show satisfactory independent evidence of working for several years in a position that would normally be occupied by an honours graduate, in a relevant area, which would lead to gaining benefit from the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.