Philosophy, Politics, Economics at CEVRO Institute, Prague is an interdisciplinary program modeled on the successful PPE program at the University of Oxford.
- The program integrates the study of political philosophy, politics and political economy.
- The master´s program provides a unique understanding of current economic and political processes.The lecturers are renowned academics from leading universities in the Czech Republic, the USA and Europe.
- The program is taught completely in English.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The academic year is divided into 3 trimesters: fall term, spring term and summer term. The fall term lasts approximately from the end of September to mid-February. The spring term lasts roughly from mid-February to mid-June.
- The summer term lasts from mid-June to the end September. Each semester has a lecture period (first 12 weeks) in which students attend lectures (The lecture period of the fall term hence ends before the Christmas break.)
- The spring and fall terms have also a 6-week-long exam period for which there are no more lectures as students will be preparing for the exams and working on their papers. (Lectures in the summer term are not delivered in a weekly regime and the term does not have an extra exam period.)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 6 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An interest in the fields of Philosophy, Politics and Economics and an undergraduate degree from a related discipline (which may include also history, sociology or marketing);
- Filled in application form;
- A letter of motivation showing your determination and interest in our PPE Master’s program;
- A transcript of English language exam (for nonnative speakers);
- Signed Study Contract;
- Payment of the tuition fee.
International8400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- International students (outside of CZ & SK) - EUR 8400
- CZ & SK (Home students) - EUR 5000
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The CEVRO Institute would like to encourage students to come to Prague regardless of their financial circumstances. Scholarships we offer are awarded on merit and/or on financial need and applications are invited especially from those with a strong academic background.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.