The strong linkage between Sup de Luxe and the corporate community is to ensure a perfect fusion of management, art, craftsmanship, and science, which is the essence of fashion.
- be able to demonstrate original creative thinking and autonomy in developing project ideas when responding to the changing needs of the fashion industry
- be equipped to deal with existing and emerging technologies in today’s international fashion industry
- have an understanding of specialist brand development and business practices globally
- Master of Science in Fashion & Luxury Business .
- “Marketing & Sales Manager in luxury goods & services” Professional Certification Level 7 (master’s degree Level) registered in the RNCP and recognized by the French Government
- Our program is currently undergoing the “Conference des Grandes Ecoles” accreditation process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Global landscape of the luxury industry
- Mastering Business Models in Fashion & Luxury Business
- Managing legal & regulatory issues in the luxury business
- Understanding Sociology & history of fashion
- Defining Fashion & Luxury Branding strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are examined on a rolling basis and, given the high number of applications, those received much in advance of the deadline have a greater chance of being admitted. Therefore, it is in your best interest to submit your application as early as possible.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 30 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree* in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- A 240 ECTS / 90 US credits degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- A good command of English;
- English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: reach a B2 level according to the CEFR classification (Illustration: minimum score at TOEIC is 750 )
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program.
- A GMAT/GRE score is optional, not mandatory.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.