During the Master in Marketing and Luxury Business Management in Barcelona from ESERP Business and Law School, you will learn the characteristics and specifications of the main markets in the luxury sector, you will develop the skills and abilities that will allow you to identify and implement strategies, along with the planning skills that will allow you to define objectives and resources.
Why study this Master?
Oriented towards the analysis of the current economic context, market trends and the main agents and companies that make up the luxury sector, along with the study of the different management strategies, policies and techniques in the marketing field and their practical application in the luxury sector.
What are you going to learn?
Analysis of the current economic context, market trends and the main agents and companies that make up the luxury sector, the study of the different strategies, policies and management techniques in the field of marketing and their practical application in the luxury sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Branding. Crisis Management and Reputational Risk
- Luxury Brand & Merchandising
- Management Skills. Leadership and Empowerment. Team Management
- Management of the Sales Network. Negotiation and Key Account Management
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- Supply Chain Management in Marketing
- Sales Budget. Pricing Policy: Profit and Contribution Margin
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 53 other Masters in Marketing in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International8400 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA8400 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,000
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to July of €740
- 5% discount for early payment - €7,980
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.