What are you going to learn?
The Master in Human Resources and Staff Management in Barcelona from ESERP Business and Law School will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to play a key role in human capital management in organisations: recruitment and career plans, change management, CSR, training and development, as well as the incorporation of new technologies, an area in which Human Resources must lead the digital transformation of organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Culture: Change Management and New Technologies
- Management Skills: Coaching, Empowerment, Leadership and Motivation
- Recruitment 2.0. Social Networks & the Internet - The Selection Process
- Training & Development - Career Plans
- Negotiation Techniques - Cooperation & Resolution of Labour Disputes
- Internal Communication
- Wage Structure & Employment Relationships - Expatriates
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 14 other Masters in Strategic Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA7950 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7950 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,000
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to July of €695
- 5% discount for early payment - €7,552
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.